Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Love??

Hey! Beautiful Tree!
I truly love thee!

On a hot day,
You can cradle me in your shade ;
All those beautiful flowers you bear,
I can give to my other only true love.
Under your caring breeze
I can feel nothing but love and peace
I could climb on your strong arms when I want,
Talk to all those other friends you've made
Squirrels, birds - they seem so many!
And those juicy fruits that you bear..
Oh! How much I love thee...

But don't worry
About what I'll do for you...
I'll make sure you're unique
Make sure all the others are wiped out...
Push away all those creatures who
Take advantage of your friendliness...
Even beforeyou're old and withered
I'll chop you up
And sell all your wood
So that you can warm up another home...

Can you still not see??
How much I care for thee??

No comments: