Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Differently Abled...

Ah I hear shouts of laughter
It must be Janson and his father
They must have come down to play
But I do hope they don't stay
Because I can hear the clouds approaching
So loud is their growling and roaring
But fast! I must warn Janson and his father
Though I must make my way first, rather
And as I felt the wind from the window
I immediately screamed 'run into the nearest shelter'
Once again I screamed my lungs out
And this time footsteps rewarded the efforts of my throat
And it is true that after a few seconds
The rain and thunder blew apart the tendons
And in the vicinity, every small and huge tree
Was blown to smithereens by the winds from the sea
It was later that Janson and his father came
And I was sure their attitude wasn't the same
When they had once accidentally called me
'The blind useless girl.'

5 comments:

prithz said...

Splendid!!!!!

Archun said...

Oh! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

wonderful poem.. You have a great talent... keep it up. :)

Mahesh said...

I love your lines.. i stopped writing, but i guess after reading yours i shd probably resume too!!!

Archun said...

@bsk
thanks a lot!
@mashy
hehe..thanks again!